Monday, June 1, 2015

it is time for #blogjune again

I have participated in #blogjune over the last few years.  I pick a theme, and most of my posts for the month are around that.  This #blogjune I am looking at library and museum social media.  I will mainly be looking at how Flickr and Instagram are used, but may include a few other things as well.  I will be avoiding NSW examples, not as a slight, but because it is less complicated for me this way.  I will try and embed photographs, but you may have to follow links - it depends on how the sharing is set up.

First up is the National Museum of Australia. I like the way they highlight their public programs on Flickr, including lots of photographs of participants.  They must have good documentation for this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to your posts, we have tried Instagram at work with little success, so this'll be great.

    ReplyDelete